is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
This Digestive blend is perfect for targeting any digestive problems such as heartburn, nausea, vomiting, wind, colic, indigestion, stomach cramps and diarrhoea. I find this is an excellent blend to keep in your medicine cabinet for the nasty 24 hour stomach bugs which occur from time to time.
Directions for Adults: for best results add add 15 drops to 30ml of Sweet Almond oil to make a massage oil (or 50 drops to 100ml if you want to make a bottle!) And massage approx every 8 hours to your stomach area.
Caution: May cause skin sensitivity. Not recommended for use in pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
- Peppermint oil is well known for its beneficial effects on the digestive system and can be effective against colic, cramp, dyspepsia, wind and nausea
- Basil oil is a great aid for digestion and is a good tonic for the stomach Traditionally its used to decrease the appetite
- Fennel oil is another great digestive tonic. It has good antiemetic properties in that it can reduce the severity of vomiting and nausea. It has detoxifying characteristics and is good for indigestion, colic, constipation, wind and general digestive discomfort.
- Black Pepper oil has stimulating properties for the digestive system - and is good for colic, cramp, constipation, diarrhoea, loss of appetite and nausea
- Sandalwood oil has calming properties and is good for diarrhoea, cramps and nausea.
- To use: Directions for Adults: for best results add add 15 drops to 30ml of Sweet Almond oil to make a massage oil (or 50 drops to 100ml if you want to make a bottle!) And massage approx every 8 hours to your stomach area.
Contains 100% essential oil blend of Peppermint, Basil, Fennel, Black Pepper, and Sandalwood