is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
CONTAINS PURE ESSENTIAL OILS OF LEMON, SWEET MARJORAM, JUNIPER, ROSEMARY & BLACK PEPPER
After Sport bath oil contains an essential oil blend of restorative Sweet Marjoram (a powerful muscle relaxant), invigorating Rosemary and stimulating Black Pepper, (both excel at pain relief and relieving cramped muscles), cleansing Juniper (an excellent detoxifier) and fortifying Lemon (increases circulation). The combination of these essential oils gives a refreshing herbal scent with menthol undertones.
Plus with a base oil blend of moisturising Sunflower oil, skin softening Sweet Almond oil and nourishing Jojoba oil*, your skin is receiving the ultimate pamper treatment.
- Sunflower oil is rich in vitamins including Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, and Vitamin E. It is also rich in protein, linoleic acid and minerals
- Jojoba oil is a natural waxy oil extract from the seed of the Jojoba tree. It provides all day moisturisation, and regulates the production of sebum in the skin, It also has a high level of vitamin E and complex B vitamins
- Sweet Almond oil is excellent for balancing moisture levels in the skin and helps with itching and inflammation. It helps to nourish the skin and leaves it with a glow.
- Marjoram oil is a powerful muscle relaxant. Rosemary and Black Pepper both excel at pain relief and relieving cramped muscles,
- Juniper is an excellent detoxifier and can aid the swift release of lactic acid
- Lemon increases circulation
Not recommended during pregnancy. For external use only.
HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER OIL); PRUNUS AMYGDALUS (SWEET ALMOND OIL); SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS* (JOJOBA OIL); CITRUS LIMONEM (LEMON OIL); ORIGANUM MARJORANA (SWEET MARJORAM OIL); JUNIPERUS OFFICINALIS (JUNIPER OIL); ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY OIL); PIPER NIGRUM (BLACK PEPPER OIL); D-LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL (NATURALLY OCCURRING IN ESSENTIAL OILS).
*DENOTES 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURING. AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING.
STORAGE GUIDELINES: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
If the product is in stock the customer has a choice of shipping options via Royal Mail:
Delivery within the United Kingdom:
£3.99 Delivered in 3-5 working days
FREE Standard delivery on orders over £50
Next Day Delivery
£6.99 for Next Day delivery
European Delivery within the EEC
All orders £22.00
Please allow up to 7 days for despatch. All products are made by hand using the freshest ingredients and often will be made to order.
Packaging: Unless a gift box has been requested, all items will be sent out in Freya Natural Therapy Drawstring bag, and securely wrapped with cardboard padding and sealed in a cardboard mail box.
Gift Boxes: These are available on request on all items. Simply tick ‘add Gift box’ upon checkout.
Gift boxes are £2.50. Gift box items will be securely placed in a cardboard mail box and dispatched.
Postal disputes: If a postal dispute is scheduled, Freya Natural Therapy will honour published costs and secure alternative courier facility. If, however, product has already been dispatched, we regret that we will be unable to send out repeat product orders without further payment.
In order to ensure maximum quality control and freshness of the product, only small batches are made up of each product. If your desired product is listed as out of stock, please allow 7 working days for make up of stock and delivery of your order during normal periods. In peak periods such as pre-Christmas, Easter, Valentines day, please allow 10 working days for delivery.