is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
This Detox blend is perfect for targeting the lymphatic system - the network of tissues and organs that help the body get rid of toxins and waste. In turn this will boost your immune system. It can target conditions such as water retention, cellulite, constipation, diarrhoea, and help boost the liver. For best results add 6 drops to a tablespoon of Olive or Sweet Almond oil to your evening bath and soak for at least 10 minutes. Alternatively add 15 drops to 30ml of Sweet Almond oil to make a massage oil (or 50 drops to 100ml if you want to make a bottle!) And massage daily to the effected area.
- Grapefruit - one of the most powerful lymphatic stimulant essential oils. It can really aid water retention, obesity and conditions like cellulitis. It's cooling, cleansing and decongesting. It can help get rid of lethargy and depression.
- Juniper - best known for its diuretic and detoxifying properties. Helps with digestive problems such as wind, constipation, colic and diarrhoea. It has an antispasmodic effect on the stomach. It can also improve kidney filtration rate and resolve toxaemia. It is also known to help toxic skin problems such as excema, acne and psoriasis.
- Sweet Orange - again a fantastic lymphatic stimulant. And one of the best all round oils for the digestive system as its a digestive tonic - helping to ease spasms, cramps, wind, constipation and irritable bowel. Again useful in treating cellulite.
- Geranium - again has a stimulating effect on the lymphatic system and is beneficial for treating cellulite, fluid retention and oedema of the ankles. It has anti-inflammatory properties and again is useful for treating conditions such as excema, psoriasis and acne. It has cooling properties and is known to strengthen the flow of Qi.
- Patchouli - this is a valuable oil that has a harmonising effect on the mind when cluttered or over-worrying. It has a stabilising effect. Its anti-inflammatory and excellent for any skin conditions, excema, skin infections and scars.
- To use: For best results add 6 drops to a tablespoon of Olive or Sweet Almond oil to your evening bath and soak for at least 10 minutes. Alternatively add 15 drops to 30ml of Sweet Almond oil to make a massage oil (or 50 drops to 100ml if you want to make a bottle!) And massage daily to the effective area.
Contains 100% essential oil blend of Grapefruit oil, Juniper Oil, Sweet Orange oil, Geranium oil, Patchouli oil.